Full Moon Backpacking Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Where is COURAGE found? Who do we become when we meet our own Fear head-on?
Do you want to see the world from the top of a Rocky Mountain? You can. Of course you can. This is designed for beginner hikers as well as beginner yoga practitioners.
What stories do you tell yourself about what you can and cannot do? What ways do you create your own limitations? In which ways do we ALL create our own limitations?
You can do this. Of course you can.
The Aquarius moon asks us to look at "me" and "us". When one of us rises up, we all rise up. The work we do for "me" is ultimately, and can only be for "us".
We focus on creating space to learn about backpacking, multi-day trail use, leaving no trace and connecting more deeply with ourselves in a natural setting. This is truly unlike any yoga retreat you've been on.
- Supportive training and preparation guide
- Four days of backpacking and kundalini practice
- Personal copy of "Ascend Mountain Retreat" self-work and reflection book
- Two nights in your own tent, one night in the secret mountain Lodge
- Meals provided (and you'll learn about back-country cooking)
- Lodge dinner is fully catered (it's the last night by the lake)
- Kundalini Kriya techniques and meditations
- Yogic philosophy classes and contemplations
- Self-Study Workbook that features information from Emotional Intelligence trainings, traditional yogic practices and reflective journal prompts (workbook is yours to keep and all sharing is optional).
- Full-moon inspired sharing circles and evening ceremonies (optional)
$777 per ticket
- Full Moon Backpacking$777$7770$0