Helicopter Retreat: Kundalini Awakening
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to the Leo new moon. What seeds of intention are you going to plant for yoruself and the world on top of the Rocky Mountains? We will be taking a helicopter from the lodge up to our drop-site
Sometimes, when an opportunity arises -- you have to look at your fears, look at what makes you nervous, hesitant, or want to hold back -- you have to look at these things so that you can say "It's okay to be scared. I know I can do this."
Facilitated by Panther Lodge and Colby of Ascend Mountain Yoga -- you will be guided through backcountry by a team of women with many seasons worth of back-country experience and guiding capabilities. Colby is registered Advanced Wilderness First Aid guide, Lifesaving Instructor and Kundalini Instructor.
If you have yet to experience yourself where the earth and sky collide, consider this your moment to rise into that space, into that rawness. The air is different where the horizon and heavens are one.
- Day 1: Meet & review safety, packing and overview of trip. Board the helicopter and get dropped at the first base camp.
- Day 2: Intermediate to advanced kundalini kriyas with Colby, glacier lake full moon swim with Amanda and Colby, beautiful meals.
- Day 3: Sunrise meditation and asana with Amanda (Ashtanga Vinyasa), moderate to intense hike to the next base camp.
- Day 4: Intermediate to advanced kundalini kriyas with Colby, medicine sauna lodge on the mountain peaks (sauna steam and ceremony)
- Day 5: Hike to pick-up spot, helicopter back to Panther Lodge
- Hunting tents set up on the peaks of the mountains. Bedding provided.
- All meals are beautifully crafted and luxury restaurant quality on the mountainside.
- Steam sauna (traditional)
$2,222 per ticket
- Helicopter Yoga Retreat$2,222$2,2220$0