Kundalini Rise: Inner-Child & the Wild Woman
Time & Location
About the Event
Those who will not howl, will not find their pack.
This is weekend dedicated to remembering the earth, remembering ourselves and letting ourselves let-go of the responsibilities and expectations of our day-to-day lives. It is a good time to take a moment for ourselves and come back to our roots.
What better place that in the Canadain Rocky Mountains with a pack of women pursuing the same wisdom and connection?
- Three nights shared accomodation in a cabin (private accomodation is available upon request)
- Four days of practice (meditation, mantra, asana, hiking & moon circles)
- A personal copy of "Ascend Self-Work Workbook"
- Full-meals for each day (breakfast, lunch & dinner -- when appropriate) **All meals are vegetarian unless otherwise requested - vegetarian food is recommended for the techniques we will be workng with**
- Tea, coffee & juices available throughout the days
- Alcohol will not be available for purchase at the bar **Alcohol-free is recommended for the techniques we will be working with**
- Kundalini Kriya techniques
- Riverside Pranayama & Mantra
- Hatha Asana
- Self-Study Workbook that features information from Emotional Intelligence trainings, traditional yogic practices and reflective journal prompts (workbook is yours to keep and all sharing is optional).
- Sharing Circles & Ceremony Space (facilitated by Sabrina McGibney, the Shaman of the Ascend community)
$700 per ticket
- Kundalini Connect: Cabins$725$7250$0