Mother-Daughter Connection Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
What gets in the way of LOVE?
It is not always easy to have honest conversations and it is not always easy to create meaningful time for the ones who are important to us. This weekend is for mother and daughter duo's to deepen their understanding of themselves, each other. You will maybe cry. You will maybe say things that you didn't realize you needed to say.
But you will be okay. You will have each other, you will be supported in holding each other and every other woman at the retreat.
Drop the judgements, drop the frustrations. Sit still, listen and be heard.
Mother's and daughter's will share private cabin accomodation. As a group, we will work through classes, spend a day hiking, and move through sharing circles (mother's with mother's, daughter's with daughter's). Meals are catered by the Panther Lodge chef's with their Farm to Fork menu.
**Ticket price is per person**
- Two nights accomodation (shared between mother and daughter duo's).
- Three days of relaxed programming.
- A workbook, printed and tailored specifically for deepening the Ascend Mother's Day package experience.
- Full-meals for each day (breakfast, lunch & dinner -- as appropriate) **All meals are vegetarian - it's encouraged to eat vegetarian for the kundalini techniques we will be practicing, however, if you require meat, you may advise on your registration**
- Tea, coffee & juices available throughout the days
- Alcohol will not be available for purchase at the bar **Alcohol-free is recommended for presence, however, you are welcome to bring your own if it is preferrable for the evenings**
- Kundalini Kriyas
- Trauma-informed asana (yoga) practice
- Mother Circles / Daughter Circles
- Supportive Journalling Program & Self-Reflection
- Mother-Daughter Private Sharing (guided & supported, group excercises that are one-on-one)
$555 per ticket (individually sold)
- Mother-Daughter Connection$555$5550$0